Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Excting news :)

So, I have some exciting news. Exciting, that is, for everyone excluding any men who were planning on thinking about maybe asking me out, in which case this news would just be like another let down rejection. This may also come as a shock to many of you, I know it did for me -- a good shock though, right? Okay okay I know I am blabbing now and you just want the news, so here it is...
I AM ENGAGED...
:)
as of last Sunday the 6th of March at about 7:00 pm
I am way excited!!! the big day is June 24th in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. The Lucky guy is Branden Hill (you will hear more about him a little later) and the story is great! (you will also get that one a little later)
Anyway, that is my news,
. Shocked?...
. Excited?...

Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment