Friday, March 18, 2011

About The Love Of My Life

Branden in one word: indescribable. Branden is like a firework; he can turn the darkest nights into a colorful dream come true. He knows exactly what to say when I am down and is always carful to make me feel important. Just thinking about him makes me warm and I have to smile. He is someone that I can really talk to. I never have to doubt that he cares and is listening to my endless speeches. In the fall we would sit for hours under the stars on my front porch and just talk. He would laugh at my silly stories and grow concerned when I expressed my fears. He would give his opinion to my crazy ideas. Together we shared our hopes and dreams, our heartbreak’s and letdowns. When it got cold outside our long talks continued and still do. When I am going through a hard time he listens as if the world depends on it, then pauses and gives sincere advice. He pampers me when I am not well and encourages me to do my best. He has a unique and exciting personality. He is willing to work for his dreams, and is not afraid to dream big. Branden is not okay with just going through the motions. He uses he creativity to add variety and excitement to everyday life. For our first date he owed me dinner but knew that I did not like to eat in front of people. So he took me to the one place where, “you order a lot of food and never eat it.” He kept it a surprise and that’s exactly what I felt when we pulled into Chuck E Cheese that night. Branden really is the sunshine in my day. He never lets me forget how much he loves me. I can count on him to dry my tears and hug me when I feel like the world is at its end. He is patient when I am all but agreeable and tries to understand my different way of looking at the world. I am excited to start my new life with him; I know that we can be Amazing together. As long as we both continue to do our best we will be capable of wonderful things. The best part about Branden is that he is determined to always love me, even when I go crazy, and I know he will and I will always love him.
Is He not the Cutest? :)

1 comment: