Saturday, June 12, 2010

I finally got a job. (yes! one less thing to worry about... well...) anyway, I am working at the Surf n' slurp in the parking lot at Days Market. So far it is a lot of fun and i am really enjoying myself. School starts next week and i am slightly nervous but I have faith that everything is going to work out for the best. As long as I stay true to what I know, the Lord will take care of me, or help me take care of myself.
The snow cones are super delicious. We have about 46 different flavors. My favorites so far are; red raspberry with cream and blue raspberry agave (Agave is sugar free so it does not give me a stomach ache). Next weekend I am going on a camp out with the 17th ward (my singles ward) I am excited but I wish that it was not the weekend right before school starts.
Okay so, I had an awful dream last night. My book shelf that I made started falling
apart. All of the joints started coming loose which is similar to what is happening to my chess board as I type. I tried to fix it but it was just not working so I threw it on the ground and it shattered. My mom started crying, I yelled about how much of a failure I was and then the dream was over. Sad right?
Well have a great day thanks for reading my blog! if you can you should drop by and see me at the shack sometime. See you later!!!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY FOR SNOWCONES!!! they are super yummy...

    ReplyDelete