"First to answer the question of if it is warm here. The answer is no, it is very hot. This past week it has constantly been in the 90's with 80%-95% humidity. It is still spring, but last week is has been hotter feeling than the hottest in Utah. I find it kind of funny that I'm burning here, but in Utah it's cold. I miss the snow. Snow doesn't stick here at all. It snows or ices and sticks about 3 times a year. and the snow only stays on the ground for about 6 hours. It actually isn't as hot today as normal because it just rained a lot. It rained all of last night, and this morning till 11:00. It is still sprinkling. The humidity is dropping now too."
I am grateful for my siblings serving missions we really are blessed because of them. For more about Elder Finch and Sister Rebekah Finch visit afootortwo.blogspot.com (it is in my blog list on the side). Have a GOOD DAY!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment