Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I have only been on my challenge for a few hours and it is already super hard! I am stressed to the limit and ice cream seems like the only reasonable solution. :( We were like best friends before... I miss sugar. But I suppose it will all be worth it in the end so I will not give in tonight at least, although I could use some of that artificial happiness. You know when you have a million and half things to do but instead you just waste time on the computer? yeah... that's me right now. I am feeling pretty useless. (really long sigh) I should go do my homework... sigh...the homework that I have worked on for 8 hours today... the homework that I don't really care about at this point... It is time to come up with an equally important alternative... Solitaire!!!! if I win, this will be the 100th time in a row!!!!(j.k) while I eat the sinfully good cup cake that my dad just offered me. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment