AHHH!!!!! The weather is crazy! this is the second day that I have had to walk home in snow/rain. (sigh) I guess it is okay though, It is somewhat refreshing, cold...freezing, but refreshing. Life is pretty much the same, except for my new goal to go off of sugar. Sugar is like a drug, it makes you feel so good but it is addicting and dangerous to have to much. Today my physiology teacher told us of her experience with her first patient. Mrs. Abbott was 18 years old going down the hall of the hospital to her first ever patient. When she got there her 35 year old patient was dead, the cause: Sugar. it is a silent Killer I am telling you! I think that it is dandy to have once in a blue moon but even once a week is probably too much. So, I am beginning my quest to be not sugar free, but sugar-less/more that none. :) I can have one serving of FHE treat a week and that is it. Plus if I go on a date I can have a little bit of sweetness because that could be rude to Delcine.
My definition of sugar: anything with sugar added (yes, I know that fruit and veggies have sugar but it is good sugar) , brown sugar and sweeteners included. I have a few exceptions... honey, agave, jam, berry syrup, and juice as in 100% yummy juice (I hardly drink it any way).
My biggest temptation will be Brownies, wish me luck!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment