Friday, January 29, 2010

Young Womens ball and Classical music

Man!!! it happened again. :( I erased a long post. tear...sniff...scowel...angryeyes...compasion...forgivness...moving on. Basket ball last night was fun, other than the large bruise on my hip. Church ball is usually fun especially since we have only been trying to win by happy points. I have never gotten mad at a game after I made my goal I have be all smiles plus a lot of sorry's. I have found that it is hard to seem nice when you steel the ball from someone, or aggressively get the rebound but those are my favorite things to do (because I can not make a basket for my life...okay that was an over statement, it I was going to die and making a basket would prevent it I think that I could. wow tangent). So If I ever steel the ball, legally of coarse, or get the rebound I just smile and I make sure not to rub it in or celebrate. I act as if I am simply taking the ice cream that I bought out of the frizzer to eat. No need to say sorry, and no reason to gloat. I have also managed to eliminate all of my harsh words and complaints, which is a major improvement from last year. I would say that I am almost agreeable to play with. After the game last night we went to an orchestra concert which featured some of the talented Timpview musicians, such as an opera singer (who was amazing) Healther Wilson on the cello (also amazing) and Jo (my friend) on the clarinet, he did really well. I love the classical music, it is so peaceful. It was a fun night and I am glad that I have the opportunities that I have. = D (that is my grateful face.)

3 comments: