Monday, January 18, 2010
Crazy
The break has been great! But it is over tomorrow. I was supposed to read a book today ... well that did not happen because I feel asleep. Tomorrow is the first day of my last semester. Yeah! I will be starting a few new classes, I am excited. Today Lisa and I spent spent a few hours looking for a kitten for her Christmas present. It was (tear) unsuccessful. I am sorry for her because she has been waiting for a cat for her whole life and she was supposed to get one today. That's okay though we will try again on Monday. Today is Martin Luther King Day!!!! I am so grateful for freedom for every one. I think I am grateful for all those who risked and lost their lives to civil rights. Yeah for the American melting pot and freedom for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment