Thanks Giving day is comming
and I am so excited
Thanksgiving day is comming
and I am so excited
Thanksgiving day is comming
and I just cannot wait
Thnksgiving day is comming
and I just cannot wait
as through this you must see
that I am quikly loosing
all of my creat-tiv-ity
and any chance of choosing
After months of labor hard
and homework to my ears
it is time for a great break
and happy family cheers
So if you do not see me
in a week or three or two
it is not cause I am sluffing
it is cause I cannot move
from eating all day long
and eating all through night
and eating leftovers everyhour
til my toes are not in sight
Thanksgiving day is comming
and I am so excited
now i am rambling and not even rhyming
casue I am tired and excited :)
love Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment