Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sring Break

It is spring break and I am tired
you would expect me to be totally wired
but it is spring break and I am tired
I think that I my awakeness has been fired
because it is spring break and I am tired
Spring break started on Monday and we have the entire week off, which is super great because I am totally burned out from school. Sunday was Easter and it was a lot of fun. Saturday and Sunday was General Conference which was, of course, Amazing. Any way, I am so tired that my eyes are just closing on me. OH I need a Job so if you hear of anything let me know! I am almost a poor college student. =( I guess I will have to nap latter and take time Right now to look for a job. (heavy sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment