Yeah...So... I have not been doing so well on my sugar challenge, have you? I am renewing my challenge and this time I will have a day count on the side of my blog so you can see my progress...or failure :( . I plan on doing better this time, plus I will drink more water and get more sleep. It is plan "Make Amber Healthier, thus happier and more helpful" and it will work. My biggest challenge will be getting to bed early and waking up early. This is my first step to plan "Make Amber Healthier, thus happier and more helpful" because I have noticed that as I have been staying up later, I am too tired to exercise, to lazy to do homework, to stressed to eat healthily, and I just fell like blah. So I shall get more sleep! Lately, my mom has started saying, "who wants to be beautiful, smart, healthy, and happy? Than go to bed" I have changed the statement a little and made it my motivation. It goes like this, "Early to bed Early to rise, makes you beautiful, happy,kind, and wise." So wish me luck!
Amber, I love the sad happy face. Great picture! I bet if people could copy-paste it, it would become viral.
ReplyDelete